Candidates for organizational, individual and agency membership will submit an application at the next regular meeting of the Board (as defined in Article V of the Council Bylaws) for a vote of acceptance to membership. A simple majority of those voting members present will be required for approval of a candidate for membership. Upon approval and payment of dues, the candidate will be giving the status of "Member in Good Standing." Voting members of the Council shall be limited to Organizational Members whose status is “Member in Good Standing," each member having one vote.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please note there are two versions:
- Eligibility to join the NMSAR-Forum, an email group where members can share information about relevant topics.
- Reduced registration fees for your team members at ESCAPE.
- Reduced or no fee registration for your team members for NMSARC-sanctioned regional trainings.
- Access to special training by qualified instructors for your team through NMSARC.
- Voting privileges at ESCAPE (e.g., selection of NMSARC board members, vote on matters related to SAR issues in New Mexico).
- Use of LCD projectors for training purposes at no charge. Projectors are located throughout the state and may be scheduled via your team liaison.
- Team Emergency Equipment Grant Program. While this is a very limited and restricted program it can be of a great benefit to a team for the replacement of team equipment that is lost, stolen or damaged during a State SAR Mission.
- USGS Topographical Maps for teams and team members at prices about one third the USGS price.
- Seed money (in the form of a loan) to sponsor trainings.
- Assistance organizing large-scale training exercises.
- Part of a statewide communication network for NM SAR teams.
Emergency? Call 911 | New Mexico Search and Rescue Council | P.O. Box 3396 | Albuquerque, NM 87190 | firstname.lastname@example.org